A Practical Approach to Liquidation in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs and across the Chicago Area
For eight years through 2021*, Illinois led the US in residents relocating out of state. Expensive storage units are stuffed and draining budgets. Used household goods have flooded the market and costs to conduct a sale have skyrocketed. Now, the cost to clear a house through a traditional estate sale can easily exceed the value of what’s inside.
And, the cost to clear a house by throwing it all away is very expensive. We address this challenge in every house, by selling what we can and working with charities on the rest—maximizing return on investment.
Always protecting Clients with our Caring PromiseSM, we offer unique seller protections not available from other estate sale or auction companies, engaging online selling where it makes sense.
Important paperwork, family heirlooms and stashed cash is returned immediately. If needed, our licensed auctioneer reaches a national audience with CTBids.com for competitive returns with seller protections. Or, we provide a quick flash sale and clean out to turn the house over to the real estate broker.
Call for a free consultation. We’ll recommend a transparent solution that’s right for you.
Before and after a cleanout
- Professional advice and a custom plan so you don’t have to do a thing
- Discovery and return of missing or lost items, shipping to family
- Fair market valuation, inventory for estates
- Flash sale followers are ready to buy: fast!
- High value items may be offered online to a national audience
- Privacy and strict seller-protections with our Caring PromiseSM
- Auction from storage units and clear them efficiently
- Donation and removal
- Referrals to reputable real estate agents in the area
The Caring PromiseSM
- Practical approach to selling with return in mind
- Return of found cash, sentimental heirlooms and important documents
- Strict as-is-where-is purchasing terms protect sellers
- No-cost, no-risk shipping of auction lots
- Privacy and transparency
- Custom, targeted marketing campaigns to special audiences
- Qualified national buying pool of customers
The Caring PromiseSM in action. Our Team Lead, Deb, found the missing heirloom wedding ring—and returned it to the client. This is especially important when families are grieving or live out of state.
Collections can be overwhelming and fill a room, or rooms. We can help.
An entire bedroom was filled with vintage hats, clothing and jewelry. Lovingly stored, but needing new homes. We conducted an online auction, flash sale and a clean out to clear this space and provided a healthy return to our client.
If you or your loved one is thinking of relocating, downsizing, selling belongings and collections, our team of specialists at Caring Transitions is ready to help. Our services can be the one-stop solution for all of your needs.
Call us now at 630-333-9366 to set up a free consultation.
We can help across the Chicago area: Elmhurst, Schaumburg, Itasca, Bloomingdale, Elk Grove, Roselle, Medinah, Addison, Chicago Northwest, Southwest and Western Suburbs, Cook County, DuPage, from O’Hare to the Lakefront, and surrounding areas.
Follow us or Learn More
For more ideas on downsizing and decluttering, sign up for our newsletter and check out our blog.
If you are interested in following auctions, join the CTBids Chicago Online Auction Enthusiasts group!